In most cases,
your shingle roof project can be completed in one day!
The process is rather straightforward but does require expert installers who know exactly how
to fasten each and every component to ensure your shingle roof system lasts for decades to come.
1. Demo all existing shingles
2. Remove all deteriorated or damaged decking,replace with new plywood.
3. Install drip edging, ice and water shield and synthetic underlayment – as well as any ventilation vents.
4. Install new shingles and ridge caps
5. Clean and haul all old material away!